Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day





I thought I'd start with some beautiful swans that live in Skaha Lake here to set the mood. In the last picture you may also notice some other sort of vermin swimming in the opposite direction in front of the swan. These pictures were taken around the end of January.


Greg asked that we dress up for Valentine's Day even though we were staying home. Layla lives in dresses so she was very excited for her mom and dad to dress up as well. It really reminded us how much weight Greg has lost since he was swimming in his suit!




Greg worked during the day and came home with a rose for me and one for Layla as well. He also brought a DQ ice cream cake, my favourite, and had a delicious meal planned.
We received a fondue set awhile ago as a gift and decided to make use of that as well since Layla's only request for V day was strawberries.



After dinner we played some music and danced as we so often do. Layla gave Greg a hard time over his shoe choice. She took a picture and I thought it was cute.





7 comments:

  1. My favourite part was the swan pictures to "set the mood". you're funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Baron dress up too? You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging from the pictures, Baron wasn't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I'm trying to remember where Baron was during all of this...but I can't. I'm sure he was around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize those dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures - looks like a special Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, update your blog!

    ReplyDelete