Monday, February 23, 2009

The Chief

My baby Bare is a beast and I mean that in the absolute most endearing way. He is referred to as many many names, least of all, Baron. We call him Big Bare, Kesey (pronounced "Key-Zee"), Bare Bare, Lil Bare, Lil Kesey, Chief (which was Ken Kesey's nickname), Baby Bare, Boss, Beast, Bare, Little Man, to name a few. He likes it, I can tell.

On Thursday he was napping late and Layla had to get to skating so to wake him up I decided to take pictures of him. He, like his Dad, often sleeps with his eyes somewhat open. Layla does it too, I guess I'm the odd man out in this house for actually closing my eyes to sleep. The first couple of clicks didn't phase him.





Then he wakes up with obvious confusion.


He realizes his mommy is their and flashes his heart warming smile!


Streeetchhh!



I love my lil' man!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, when I force my boys to wake up, smiling is the last thing they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto, Mike.
    and i love the stretching pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my boy nice work momma. Big Chief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet when he smiles and stretches !

    ReplyDelete