Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ready for Baby!!


With less than a week to go before my scheduled c section, the baby's room is officially ready. He will be sharing a room with Layla, at her request, which works out very well as their room is right across from mine. I have posted some before and after shots so you can see what I've done. I stripped two layers of wallpaper and painted a subtle bluish-grey. I haven't dressed the walls much yet but have some ideas of what I'd like to do when baby boy is finally here. Anyways, the pictures don't do it justice so may I suggest visiting us in person!!! Look forward to seeing all of you in sunny Oliver soon!






5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Mare! You must be getting so excited!
    Glad you posted again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice. I wonder how long it will take Layla to get tired of sharing her room with a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to order some cool canvasses and stuff from PGW for the walls. We should work out a visit with you guys when Allan and I are on our way to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great idea Em cause I already have some pics I would like canvased. When are you coming through?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure exactly, we're leaving the 25th probably (a Monday) and don't need to be in Seattle until the weekend, so we get to plan a nice leisurely week in BC.

    ReplyDelete