Monday, September 29, 2008

Me and My Little Ones


As a mom, it seems like I am always the one behind the camera instead of in the picture. Even though I prefer it this way alot of the time, I always end up looking back and wishing I had more photos with the kids and me together. Here are some pictures Layla and I took the other day. Maybe one day I'll even get her to take some of Greg and I.
Baron is 8 weeks old tomorrow. He has nearly doubled his birth weight already. He has established a schedule of going to bed at 9 and getting up around 7. With a couple feeds in between of course.
Layla is also growing up. Her favorite shows on tv are anything medical. There is no grossing her out. She especially likes Dr G Medical Examiner and Medical Mysteries. She is now the sugar and salt police in our house since hearing the Dr's explain what too much does to our bodies. She doesn't want to get "The Beeties" and have to have insulin needles everyday. She doesn't ask for candy or chips anymore and poor Greg is trying to negotiate a bag of chips a week for himself. We are trying to teach her moderation but I like the no chip rule for Greg because he had a serious chip problem. She says she wants to be a paramedic when she grows up...that or a rockstar.

3 comments:

  1. these pictures are really adorable. you've got the cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pictures. Loved the comment about "The Beeties".

    ReplyDelete