Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baron B's Birthday

Since we were with family and Baron's 1st birthday was only days away we decided to throw him a little party.

Baron loved his cupcakes, I think even even ate two of them.

It was the end of a long day spent at Magrath days and little Baron was very tired but he did manage to stay awake long enough to open his presents. Big sister Layla was more than willing to help.




My baby is getting so big! He is a ball of energy, just like his sister. He loves to say "uh oh!" and "dad". I do get an occasional "mom" but only when he needs something. He will smile at anyone who makes eye contact with him although he usually turns his head into my chest giving the cutest shy little smile ever. Baron loves the water, going for walks, playing with Layla and Chester and most of all, FOOD. If you haven't met him yet, I suggest you do...He is amazing! Happy Birthday Baron B!

5 comments:

  1. He is amazing - a sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my boys seem to have their shirts off in their 1st cake pictures too. Love those little baby six-packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad we had a chance of a visit last week. Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww......look at all the hair he has! Can't believe a year's gone by already! Give him a smooch for me.

    ReplyDelete