Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lady & the Tramp or Beauty & the Beast?

This morning Layla asked for left over spaghetti for breakfast, sure, why not? Greg and I sat chatting over our coffee when we looked over to find Layla feeding Chester her noodles from her mouth! I quickly grabbed the camera but Layla said she didn't like the way it felt so she didn't want to do it again. Understandable. However, a few minutes later she was at it again, and this time I was ready. I love how you can see his vicious fang sticking out of his mouth as he delicately takes the noodles hanging on her chin. Not to be left out, Baron lets Chester clean the food off his hands and face after he eats. It's a win-win situation, actually win-win-win, Chester gets a treat, Baron gets clean (and a tongue massage) and I don't have to wrestle him down with a wash cloth. Why doesn't everyone have one of these?




2 comments: