Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baron's 1st, but not last, Cookie

Alright alright alright, I may not be proud that Baron had his first Oreo cookie at 8 months old but you can't dispute he sure looks cute eating it! On Thursday Layla was having her friend, Mya, over for a play date. The two of them became great friends when they took skating together but we haven't seen her since that ended a few weeks ago. As I was trying to get showered and cleaned up for Mya and her mom's visit, Baron had a "babysitter cookie". I thought he would just suck on it a bit and the dog would end up eating it but oh no! He loved it and when I took the softened remnants away from him I got to see Baron's first bit of attitude. What a glare I got! Baron doesn't have much excitement in his days so he gets pretty pumped up about his food!
The play date was fantastic, Layla's best yet, and we are going to Mya's house next week for round 2. Mya will be attending a different elementary school than Layla but we will have to keep arranging play dates for the 2 of them, especially since Mya's Dad works at Mt Baldy ski resort. Trade free golf for free ski? Sounds like a pretty sweet set up to me!

3 comments:

  1. "Baron doesn't have much excitement in his days so he gets pretty pumped up about his food!"

    He gets this from his auntie

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness look at his sweet little faaaaaaaace

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie. Glad Layla's playdate was fun.

    ReplyDelete